Website Design & Development
Shopify · Woo Commerce · Custom Web Application Solutions
The success of your business may hinge on the decision you make. If you need an eCommerce website, then your decision should include building your eCommerce site on the latest technology. It should be highly customizable and built on industry-leading features and functionality.
We develop eCommerce websites with Shopify and WooCommerce and extend them with fully customized eCommerce functionality. Need to integrate with ERP systems? No problem. Need to pull data from multiple sources? No problem. With our 25 years of experience, we can tailor a solution that matches your brand and eCommerce goals.
Choosing an eCommerce platform before starting any development process is not an easy task.
Your e-commerce website should allow your customers to flow through the process of finding, selecting, and then purchasing your product or service without getting in the way! Good eCommerce will enable customers to do this intuitively and instinctively.
If you’re looking to build an e-commerce site, there are several things you need to consider before starting development.
- Know what features you want or need.
- Create a list of features you would like to have. I.e., Wish lists, coupon codes, etc.
- Know who your competitors are and how they approach eCommerce.
- Make sure you have a developer with experience building your site.
- Answering these questions helps to decide what kind of site you want to build and the direction to take it.
We have the experience to walk you through this process.
Not sure where to start? Don't worry, and we'll guide you through each step of the process.
Taking on a project like this can be daunting. Don't worry. We've been doing this for over 25 years, and we can help you figure out precisely what you need.
We don't want to toot our horns, but we are experts here!
We've built many websites for many clients, so you know you're in good hands. But that’s not all. Four Eyes also offers many additional services in this field that will help your business succeed.
LET'S GET STARTED, FILL OUT THE FORM TODAY!
Want to learn more about eCommerce?Checkout out our article: Choosing the best E-Commerce Solution: Shopify or WooCommerce
"*" indicates required fields
Drive Online Sales on All Devices
eCommerce Websites Built for Speed
Robust eCommerce Features & Functionality
Custom eCommerce solutions
Four Eyes has the solutions to help you achieve your goals if you want to create a custom, well-branded eCommerce website. We'll work together to create a unique, functional, and beautiful eCommerce website for you.
Shopify is one of the most widely used eCommerce website platforms, with over 3.7 million live eCommerce websites.
Shopify offers an easy-to-use platform with the option to customize the look and feel of your store.
We are experts at building custom Shopify stores. We've worked with the platform, creating custom designs and themes and performing SEO. All websites we build utilize responsive design, meaning they're optimized for all mobile devices, optimizing user experience no matter where your customer is shopping.
Shy Siren JewelryA Shopify-based eCommerce solution that utilizes custom templating, custom liquid code, and many customizations to enhance the website's customer experience and visual aesthetic.
WooCommerce is a WordPress plugin that provides full eCommerce capabilities. It is a good choice for WordPress users who want to sell products online.
WooCommerce is a powerful eCommerce platform that allows you to build a custom eCommerce website without having to spend a lot of money.
We are ready for your WooCommerce project.
FlinkaA WooCommerce website with 100% custom development utilizing custom plugins and integration with thrid-party fulfillment.
So what does eCommerce cost? Things to consider.
- Website Design: There is a significant cost difference between a fully custom website design vs. using a template.
- eCommerce Platform: – The platform you choose (Shopify, WordPress, etc.) will affect the cost of your eCommerce website.
- Built-in vs. Custom Functionality: Custom eCommerce functionality and unique features will increase pricing.
- Data Imports: Importing products and past order data can increase website development costs.
- Marketing and SEO: An integrated marketing plan will boost the cost of building your website and increase traffic and revenue.
- External Integrations: Making an eCommerce website work with an ERP or other third-party systems can add to the development cost.
- Shipping Matrix: If you require complex shipping rules, this can add development time and cost to the project.
- Responsive/Mobile Design: The level of mobile design customization needs can add to development time.
- Company Selection: Choosing a good, reputable, and experienced company is worth the extra time and money. It would be less expensive if the project were outsourced, but that would come with its own cost. Four Eyes does not outsource.