5 Holiday Ecommerce Tips to Boost Holiday Sales
You’ve spent countless hours preparing for your holiday sales season. You have a plan, you’re executing it, and you’re making money. The holidays are right around the corner. How will you handle it? If you’re like most online merchants, you’re probably going to rely on the same old strategies that worked last year. However, this year is different. You need to think of the holidays as an entirely new market and take advantage of the extra traffic and opportunity. Here are five holiday ecommerce tips that can help you can use for a successful holiday season:
- Adjust Your Business Model: The holidays are a great time for your business to change its business model. Try to build your customer base for the holidays. Use the holidays as an opportunity to get your name out there and increase awareness of your brand around the holiday, meaning become a niche brand or create a niche section of your website. You can do this by offering a holiday-specific section with discounts, that are optimized for the holiday season. This can help increase your visibility in local media during the holidays.
- Focus On Loyalty: Loyalty is one of the most important factors in the success of any business, and it’s even more important during the holidays. So, focus on keeping your customers happy and loyal this year. Make sure your website is easy to navigate, your customer service is great, and your products are in stock. You’ll be surprised how much business you’ll get from repeat customers. Reward loyal customers with special/exclusive discounts. We all like to feel special.
- Make It Easy: When you’re sending out your holiday newsletter, make sure it’s easy to open. Don’t use a link that requires users to sign up for your newsletter. Instead, create a separate page or a pop-up window where you can get all the details about your holiday offers.
- Don’t Forget Your Social Media: Don’t forget to use social media during the holiday season. Post holiday-themed images and posts on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest. You have probably heard it before but all want to be told what to buy. Do your best to create and instill confidence in all your social media channels to reinforce why your products are best.
- Discounts: Holiday discounts are an opportunity for you to help your customers get more for their money. If you’re not offering discounts, you should be. Most businesses offer discounts during the holidays, so why shouldn’t you?
Bonus Holiday Ecommerce Tip:
Get Your Customers In The Mood For Holiday Shopping: Go through the extra work and create a holiday theme and a festive design to make your newsletter more attractive. You want your customers to feel good about themselves, so use this opportunity to talk about how much you appreciate your customers’ support throughout the year.
Have a question
or a project?
Reach out and let us
know how we can assist!
"*" indicates required fields