AMAZING WEBSITE MAINTENANCE
& WEBSITE SUPPORT
Relax knowing your website is being looked after, letting you run your business and not your website.
From routine tasks to upgrades and customizations, we can handle any need that comes your website's way.
Wordpress Maintenance Plans
- Wordpress Core Updates
- Theme / Plugin Updates
- Security Configuration
- Weekly Security Monitoring
- 1 hour per month of Consulting, Support or Website updates
- Support: Email Ticket System (48-hour (2 Day) response time)
PerformIncludes base of the previous plan.
- Monthly Database Optimizing
- 1 hour per month of Consulting, Support or Website updates
- Monthly Performance Optimization
- Support: Email Ticket System. (24-hour (1 Day) response time)
ProfessionalIncludes base of the previous plan.
- 1.5 hours per month of Consulting, Support or Website updates
- Proactive Bug Fixes
- Staging / Development Site
- Priority Support: Direct Email and Phone: Same day response time.
ExtendedIncludes base of the previous plan.
- Priority Response Time (12 hour or less response time / rapid response)
- 2 hours per month of Priority Support/Design/Development Monthly
All support is during Four Eyes' normal business hours below. After-hours support can be arranged in a custom package.
* Unless otherwise noted, backups are stored on your web server.
** Backups stored externally if hosting providers do not provide requisite tools.
Please note: Response time does not guarantee work is completed. While we do our best to respond as quickly as possible the above represents the maximum time it could take to respond to requests.
Website Support Policies & Rates
Website Support Services are managed via a support & maintenance monthly package. All website support instances have a fifteen (15) minute minimum. All fees will be deducted from the client's support & maintenance monthly package time allotment. FOUR EYES will bill the overage to the CLIENT if work is requested beyond the amount remaining on the support & maintenance monthly package.
- Web/graphic design
- Web/database programming
- Troubleshooting & research
- Website updates & upgrades
- Training, tutoring, and consultation (Phone, email, video)
- General client support/questions (Phone, email, video)
- Coordination and project management (Phone, email, video)
The following rates are for FOUR EYES' normal business hours of Monday through Thursday, from 9:30 AM to 4:00 PM and Friday 9:30 AM - 1 PM, Eastern Standard Time (EST). Unless otherwise stated, trouble tickets are responded to within 48 hours, depending on the time of receipt.
While rare, we offer contingencies for "Emergency" work. Additional service charges will apply for " Emergency " work at hours other than listed above and/or work required to be performed within or less than 36 hours (depending on the time of receipt). FOUR EYES shall notify the CLIENT of the charges for such emergency or additional work before commencing such work. If FOUR EYES can perform the "Emergency" work, the minimum charge is the hourly base rate X 2 with a 1.5-hour minimum (I.e., The Programming/Development work is $450). FOUR EYES cannot guarantee availability for Emergency or after-hours work.
- Graphic Design (Web, HTML, Photo Editing): $135.00
- Programming/Development: $150.00
- Project Management: $125.00
- Server Maintenance: $175.00
- Training / Consulting (Including ChatGPT and Open AI): $250.00
PLEASE NOTE: MAINTENANCE SUBSCRIBERS RECEIVE A FLAT RATE OF $125.00/HR FOR ADDITIONAL WORK.
The above prices are subject to change.
** Four Eyes project & post-project.
Thirty (30) Days' notice is required to cancel Monthly Maintenance subscriptions. Yearly Maintenance subscriptions can be canceled after one year.
REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES & LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- FOUR EYES does not represent or warrant that the Web Site, or the individual functions thereof, will operate uninterrupted or error-free. While FOUR EYES agree to use best efforts to provide highly reliable web development and programming, in no event shall FOUR EYES be liable to CLIENT or any third party for any damages, including any lost profits, lost savings, or other incidental, consequential, or special damages arising out of the operation of or inability to operate the Website, unless caused by a willful or reckless act or omission by FOUR EYES, its employees, agents, or contractors.
- FOUR EYES will use best efforts to provide, but cannot guarantee, continuous service, service at any particular time, or integrity of data stored or transmitted via the Web Site or the Internet.
- FOUR EYES will not be liable for the inadvertent disclosure of, corruption, or erasure of data transmitted, received, or stored on the Website unless caused by a willful or reckless act or omission by FOUR EYES, its employees, agents, or contractors.
- CLIENT shall be responsible for making, at its own expense, any changes or additions to CLIENT’s servers, systems, software, and hardware that may be required to support the operation of the Project.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: FOUR EYES Support is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, and FOUR EYES expressly disclaim all other warranties, express and implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall either party be liable to the other or any third party for any incidental or consequential damages arising out of or connected in any way with the SUPPORT or for any claim by any third party. The total liability for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise) to the other shall not exceed the fees paid to FOUR EYES for the SUPPORT offered. This limitation of liability shall apply even if the express warranties set forth above fail in their essential purpose. FOUR EYES make no warranty, whether express or implied, about any third-party products, third-party content, or any software, equipment, or hardware obtained from third parties.
- INDEMNIFICATION OBLIGATIONS: CLIENT shall indemnify and hold harmless FOUR EYES (and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, contractors, agents, and employees) from any claims, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including, but not limited to, attorneys' fees and all related costs and expenses) incurred by FOUR EYES as a result of any claim, judgment, or adjudication against FOUR EYES related to or arising from (a) any photographs, illustrations, graphics, audio clips, video clips, text, data or any other information, content, display, or material (whether written, graphic, sound, or otherwise) provided by CLIENT to FOUR EYES (the "CLIENT Content"), or (b) a claim that FOUR EYES' use of the CLIENT Content as authorized by CLIENT infringes the copyright, trademarks or trade secret rights of a third party. FOUR EYES shall indemnify and hold harmless CLIENT (and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, contractors, agents, and employees) from any claims, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including, but not limited to, attorneys' fees and all related costs and expenses) incurred by CLIENT as a result of any claim, judgment, or adjudication against CLIENT related to or arising from any claim that the deliverables provided by FOUR EYES (except for CLIENT Work or third party software outlined in this Agreement) infringe upon the intellectual property rights of any third party.
Without limiting the generality of the preceding disclaimer, Service Provider does not warrant that its advice or programming on behalf of the Customer will be error-free.
FOUR EYES SHALL NOT HAVE ANY OBLIGATION TO CORRECT ERRORS IN THE OPERATION OF THE SUPPORTED SOFTWARE IF THE PROGRAMMING CODE HAS BEEN MODIFIED BY THE CUSTOMER OR BY ANY OTHER PARTY.
- TECHNOLOGY: CLIENT shall provide FOUR EYES with all information as reasonably requested by FOUR EYES to provide CLIENT SUPPORT, including but not limited to, access (FTP) information, Account logins, Remote Desktop Connection, operating system, server, paths, POP, SMTP, and applications. FOUR EYES shall not be responsible for any unexpected incompatibilities due to the failure of the CLIENT to disclose such necessary information after a request by FOUR EYES. Supplying FOUR EYES with incorrect or untested login information will result in longer support turnaround time and costs. FOUR EYES is NOT responsible for any costs derived from CLIENT's hardware or software incompatibilities. CLIENT assumes all costs for purchasing necessary software and/or hardware related to support requests.
- FOUR EYES require that all submitted text is in its final form (i.e., spell-checked, free of grammatical errors, etc.) and in a Google Doc format. Additional changes to the submitted content will be billed based on the extent of changes. FOUR EYES also require that all content and/or documentation submitted to FOUR EYES be free of viruses, trojans, worms, or malicious software. FOUR EYES will destroy any content and/or documentation that contain any form of virus, trojan, worm macros, or malicious code. FOUR EYES reserve the right to reject any content suspected of being harmful.