Wordpress Maintenance & Support for NonProfits
Keep your WordPress website humming with a maintenance package that covers keeping your website up-to-date and support and updates.
You can relax, knowing your website is being looked after allowing you run your organization, while we use our 23 years of experience to manage your website.
WordPress Maintenance Plans for NonProfits
Our WordPress Maintenance Package covers all of the absolute, mandatory tasks to keep your website running, secure, up-to-date and monitored. This special plan is specifically formulated for organizations.
We know your staff are not the experts in doing website updates, we are.
We can handle updates in a fraction of the time as your staff, saving you time and money, and it will be done right the first time!
Signup below and let us focus on your website.
NONPROFIT PLAN: $225/moIncludes:
- Wordpress Core Updates
- Theme / Plugin Updates
- Security Configuration
- 60 Minutes Of Consulting, Support Or Website Updates
- Weekly Security Monitoring
- Monthly Database Optimizing
- Monthly Performance Optimization
- Website Backups
- Monthly Database Optimizing
- Monthly Performance Optimization
- Support: Email Ticket System, Phone by Appt, Direct email
- 48 Support Response Time
Policies & Rates
Support Services are managed via a support retainer. A retainer must be on file with Four Eyes for support on all Maintenance plans so we can flawlessly work if you exceed your monthly time . Support work is not invoiced per incident. The minimum support retainer is $500.00. There is a fifteen (15) minute minimum on all support instances. All fees will be deducted from the client's support retainer on file with FOUR EYES. If work is requested beyond the amount remaining on the support retainer, FOUR EYES will issue a balance invoice and a new support retainer request. Four Eyes will issue a retainer request to the client upon 3/4 of the retainer amount consumed. Support retainers expire after one year of non-use and are non-refundable.
- Web/graphic design
- Web/database programming
- Troubleshooting & research
- Website updates & upgrades
- Training, tutoring and consultation (Phone, email, video,in-person)
- General client support/questions (Phone, email, video,in-person)
- Coordination and project management (Phone, email, video,in-person)
The following rates are for FOUR EYES' normal office hours of Monday through Friday, from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Eastern Standard Time (EST). Unless otherwise stated, trouble tickets are responded to within 24 hours depnding on the time orf receipt.
While rare we do offer contigencies for "Emergnecy" work. For "Emergency" work - work at hours other than listed above and/or work required to be performed within or less than 36 hours notice (depending on the time of receipt) - additional service charges will apply. FOUR EYES shall notify CLIENT of the charges for such emergency or additional work before commencing such work. If FOUR EYES can perform the "Emergency" work, the minimum charge is the hourly base rate X 2 with a 1.5 hour minimum (I.e., The Programming/Development (PHP/WordPress/Toolset) work is $450). FOUR EYES cannot guarantee availability for Emergency or after hours work.
Flat Rate: $100.00/hr
* Contact us about purchasing consulting blocks. Please note all consulting must be paid in advance of the session(s)/meeting(s).
** Four Eyes project & post-project .
Thirty (30) Days notice is required on cancelation of Monthly Maintenance subscriptions. Yearly Maintenance subscriptions can be canceled after one year.
REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES & LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- FOUR EYES does not represent or warrant that the Web Site, or the individual functions thereof, will operate uninterrupted or error-free. While FOUR EYES agrees to use best efforts to provide highly reliable development and programming, in no event shall FOUR EYES be liable to CLIENT or any third party for any damages, including any lost profits, lost savings or other incidental, consequential or special damages arising out of the operation of or inability to operate the Web Site, unless caused by a willful or reckless act or omission by FOUR EYES, its employees, agents, or contractors.
- FOUR EYES will use best efforts to provide, but cannot guarantee, continuous service, service at any particular time or integrity of data stored or transmitted via the Web Site or via the Internet.
- FOUR EYES will not be liable for the inadvertent disclosure of, or corruption or erasure of data transmitted or received or stored on the Website, unless caused by a willful or reckless act or omission by FOUR EYES, its employees, agents, or contractors.
- CLIENT shall be responsible for making, at its own expense, any changes or additions to CLIENT’s servers, systems, software, and hardware that may be required to support the operation of the Project.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: FOUR EYES Support is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, and FOUR EYES expressly disclaims all other warranties, express and implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall either party be liable to the other or any third party, for any incidental or consequential damages arising out of or connected in any way with the SUPPORT, or for any claim by any third party. The total liability for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise) to the other shall not exceed the fees paid to FOUR EYES for the SUPPORT offered. This limitation of liability shall apply even if the express warranties set forth above fail in their essential purpose. FOUR EYES makes no warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, with regard to any third party products, third-party content or any software, equipment, or hardware obtained from third parties.
- INDEMNIFICATION OBLIGATIONS: CLIENT shall indemnify and hold harmless FOUR EYES (and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, contractors, agents, and employees) from any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including, but not limited to attorneys' fees and all related costs and expenses) incurred by FOUR EYES as a result of any claim, judgment, or adjudication against FOUR EYES related to or arising from (a) any photographs, illustrations, graphics, audio clips, video clips, text, data or any other information, content, display, or material (whether written, graphic, sound, or otherwise) provided by CLIENT to FOUR EYES (the "CLIENT Content"), or (b) a claim that FOUR EYES' use of the CLIENT Content as authorized by CLIENT infringes the copyright, trademarks or trade secret rights of a third party. FOUR EYES shall indemnify and hold harmless CLIENT (and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, contractors, agents, and employees) from any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including, but not limited to attorneys' fees and all related costs and expenses) incurred by CLIENT as a result of any claim, judgment, or adjudication against CLIENT related to or arising from any claim that the deliverables provided by FOUR EYES (except for CLIENT Work or third party software set forth in this Agreement) infringe upon the intellectual property rights of any third party.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing disclaimer, Service Provider does not warrant that its advice or programming on behalf of the Customer will be error free.
FOUR EYES SHALL NOT HAVE ANY OBLIGATION TO CORRECT ERRORS IN THE OPERATION OF THE SUPPORTED SOFTWARE IF THE PROGRAMMING CODE HAS BEEN MODIFIED BY CUSTOMER OR BY ANY OTHER PARTY.
- TECHNOLOGY: CLIENT shall provide FOUR EYES with all information as reasonably requested by FOUR EYES to provide CLIENT SUPPORT, including but not limited to, access (FTP) information, Account logins, Remote Desktop Connection, operating system, server, paths, POP, SMTP, and applications. FOUR EYES shall not be responsible for any unanticipated incompatibilities due to the failure by CLIENT to disclose such necessary information after a request by FOUR EYES. Please note that supplying FOUR EYES with incorrect or untested login information will result in longer support turnaround time and costs.FOUR EYES is in no manner responsible for any costs derived from CLIENT's hardware or software incompatibilities. CLIENT assumes all costs related to the purchase of necessary software and/or hardware related to support requests.
- FOUR EYES requires that all submitted text is in its final form (i.e., spell-checked, free of grammatical errors, etc.) and in a digital format (e.g., .doc, .txt, .rtf). Additional changes to the submitted content will be billed based on the extent of changes. FOUR EYES also requires that all content and/or documentation submitted to FOUR EYES be free of any form of virus, trojan, worm or malicious software. FOUR EYES will destroy any content and/or documentation that contain any forms of virus, trojan, or worm macros or malicious code. FOUR EYES reserves the right to reject any content suspect of being harmful.